Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Act 3 Scene 2 "What happening!?"



I started sketching one of the scenes that I've been seeing in my head over and over and over (you get it) again. It has more background story to it but I wish to keep that to myself. Ha so much for personal blog? Anyways posting these sketches up reminded me that I lost one of my very favorite journals. A journal I started two years ago. I remember that sting I felt when I realized it was gone. All my sketches, memories, souvenirs manifested in ink gone. I guess I felt that sting because it kinda felt like it never happened. All my experiences, growth, ideas. But I told myself that's not true. I am a true believer when it comes to "things happening for a reason." Anyways I'm guessing the Universe wishes to give me a fresh start? Clean slate? Or maybe improve on old ideas...that I can remember...where was I going with this?

Anyways I will have the full drawing up soon. I'm getting ready for the NYC Burlesque Festival.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment